Welcome to Christmas break! I hope you find time to be with family and re-energize during these two weeks off. Break time is always a good time to learn new things, so take the time to go through my old posts and read up on new ideas; educate yo’self!
Please also take the time to comment below with any post suggestions that you would like to hear.
Here are links and summaries for your convenience:
- “I Got It In The Bag“; about what you should carry on you at all times
- “Note Taking and Note Leaving“; what you should report back to the teacher you’re replacing
- “The Night Before“; everything you should have ready to go the night before teaching (or even have on stand-by because you might get called in the morning)
- “When the Unexpected Happens“; what to do and how to react when big bad things happen
- “The Interview Process“; insight into the unique teaching interview
- “Your Teaching Portfolio“; listing of all the things you should file away into a portfolio
- “Keeping Track for Payroll“; logging your days worked
So, your homework over Christmas break:
- Suggest a post subject you’d like to read,
- Read old posts
- Get a pack of cards to pass out
- Enjoy your time off!